Friday, January 30, 2009

OpenURL & using rules to generate target urls

I already use rules with textseeka to generate urls (to different levels: volume; issue; articles), for targets such as Royal Society of New Zealand titles, using data from the incoming openurl requests...

When there are DOIs, it should be possible to do the same with titles such as Annual Reviews, where the publisher has a DOI resolver for their content, just as there are publishers' OpenURL-flavoured resolvers.

I've tagged some items which might be of interest, if this is your thing here: - I've just realised I hadn't tagged the URL Clearinghouse, which is a great resource, (but which I need to contribute more to!), but I've just fixed it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment